When to buy Gift Card?
If your friends & Relatives are unable to buy a Book or make payment due to banking or credit card issues; You can simple buy them gift card.
How to Use Gift Card?
You can use Gift Card while you are buying a book and making purchasing; You will see “Have Gift Card?” box on payment checkout page.
Can a Gift Card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- If you purchase a gift card from a specific store or affiliate on Bookshop, the recipient will be sent to the same store on our site when they click the link to redeem the card, so the store will get credit for any purchases made. However, it is possible for a customer to change to a different shop affiliation if they want to spread their purchases around–the card is like cash, and can be spent how the recipient wants.
- Ketabona Gift Cards are only accepted at https://ketabona.com/
- You can choose a value from $10-$1,000.
- All gift cards are digital only and must be sent to a valid email address.
- For a personalized touch, include the recipient’s name and a personal message on the gift card form. This will appear in the email they receive with the redemption code and link.
- If you want the card delivered on a specific day, for example the recipient’s birthday, enter the date in our order form and we’ll send it to them in the morning of that day.
- Ketabona Gift Cards never expire and have no hidden fees.